Recipes and Entertaining
Grilled Dulcinea®PureHeart® Watermelon with Greek Yogurt
Fire up the grill and enjoy this surprisingly tasty mix of fresh thyme, watermelon and Greek yogurt.
- 1 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons seasoned rice wine vinegar
- Olive oil as needed for brushing
- 12 (3-inch long by 1-inch square) Dulcinea® PureHeart® Mini Seedless Watermelon
- Aged thick Balsamic vinegar to drizzle
- Thyme leaves as needed
- In small bowl, combine yogurt, lemon zest and juice and vinegar.
- Brush watermelon on all sides with olive oil.
- Grill over medium hot coals until lightly charred, about 1 minute per side.
- Drizzle each plate with Balsamic vinegar.
- Arrange three pieces watermelon on each plate, top with a dollop of yogurt.
- Sprinkle watermelon with fresh Thyme leaves.